“Do not let yourself get bothered by the pesky hair-falling problems. Undergo the FUE Hair Transplant Procedure today, and get your old look back again.”
FUE, sometimes referred to as Follicular unit extraction is a form of advanced hair transplantation procedure. It is usually performed on people who are experiencing a scarcity of hair. Unlike FUT, FUE hair transplant takes around 2-4 hours for a smaller number of grafts. However, if you are undergoing a mega session, then you might have to wait for 10 to 12 hours. Nonetheless, the procedure is known to be quite effective and, thus, has a higher success rate than its alternatives.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- What is FUE Hair Transplant?
- How FUE Transplant is done?
- Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant
- What to expect after the FUE Hair Transplant?
- Are there any side effects of FUE hair transplant?
- How Much Does FUE Hair Transplant Cost in Delhi NCR?
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
The FUE hair transplant is usually done by extracting hair follicles from one part of an individual’s scalp and moving them onto another section. In this case, a hair surgeon would use a micro punch to take out the follicular units one by one, before relocating them.
In most cases, the surgeon tends to ask the patient to undergo a normal FUE procedure. However, if your issue is critical, then you might have to choose a bio FUE hair transplant. It generally includes an amalgamation of traditional FUE along with plasma therapy to stimulate the stem cells.
Nonetheless, before proceeding with the bio FUE hair transplant procedure, the surgeon would extract highly-concentrated plasma that has growth factors from your blood. It will help in enhancing both transplanted and residual hair to grow at a rapid pace.
How FUE Transplant is done?
The FUE hair transplant procedure is done in five steps. These are :
- The best FUE hair transplant surgeon will begin the surgery by shaving down the transplant area. He/she will then do the same with the section from where the follicles will be removed as well. This way, it will be easier for him/her to extract the hair follicles from the core and perform the FUE hair transplant surgery.
- Now, he/she will begin extracting the follicles by using a micro punch tool. It will be done after administering the local anesthesia.
- A series of tiny incisions will be made on the transplant section with a needle. It is considered to be the trickiest part of hair transplant by FUE technique.
- After that, the FUE hair transplant surgeon will begin inserting the hair follicles through the incisions.
- Once it is done, then the surgeon will clean the area with an antiseptic and bandage it up to avoid bleeding or infection.
The success rate of FUE hair transplant is quite high. You can expect around 70% to 90% of transplanted follicles to work properly and grow a substantial amount of hair.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant
The prime benefits of FUE hair transplant surgery include :
- Unlike FUT, the FUE hair transplant in Delhi is somewhat less invasive. Therefore, it will not cause any visible scars at all.
- The method will help in growing short hair in the transplanted area. Thus, it will be an ideal option for those people who love short hairstyles.
- One of the most prominent FUE hair transplant benefits is that it is ideal and suitable for almost everyone.
- With it, a surgeon can transplant a wide array of grafts at once (almost 5,000).
- FUE hair transplant surgery offers a natural outlook. It does not cause any trauma, as well.
- The biostimulation FUE hair transplant method ensures the promotion of tissue repair and healing after the procedure.
What to expect after the FUE Hair Transplant?
The recovery timeline of FUE hair transplant revolves around three to five days. However, in some cases, this period might get prolonged as well. For instance, if the transplantation area was pretty huge, then it might require more than usual time to recover. Also, the use of the latest techniques affects the recovery period.
After undergoing FUE hair transplant surgery, you will need to avoid heavy physical work for at least one week. Moreover, you would also have to stay away from weight lifting for around 14 days. Steam and sunbath should be avoided for three weeks as well.
The success rate of FUE hair transplant procedure is 90%. If you do not consider the cost of FUE hair transplant and opt for the best doctor, then the success rate may be even higher.
Are there any side effects of FUE hair transplant?
The side effects of FUE hair transplant surgery are minimal. It might include :
- Minor infection
- LIttle bleeding
- Itching or swelling of the scalp
- Mild to moderate pain on the surgical site
At Desmoderm, you will get the safest treatment possible. Nonetheless, if you still do encounter anything, then we will take care of it.
How Much Does FUE Hair Transplant Cost in Delhi NCR?
The FUE hair transplant cost in Delhi usually depends on the number of grafts that have been used in your case. However, the base price of the same, in the capital of India usually starts from INR 30,000 and might spike up to around INR 200,000.
The procedure of FUE Hair Transplantation is, indeed, less-complicated but highly-efficient. Nevertheless, you should still be wary of your condition and choose the best surgeon in Delhi. Everything will go smoothly for you. Good luck!
Sources and References